Your account manager will get to know you and your circumstances in order to give you the best and dedicated customer experience.
Submit timesheet, expenses, upload documents and have 24 hour access to all your financial information.
We have great advisors like Grant Thornton, Hudson McKenzie, BDO and Gabelle who keep us up to date with all the latest legislation changes.
I think the best thing about Crystal Umbrella is that there is always someone on the end of the phone to talk to you! You always have a personal touch! The AM's are always helpful and are prepared to explain things in language that you understand.
Tanzeem Nazir - PC Support Engineer
GET PAID IN JUST 12 HOURS
Free To Sign Up
Expenses Paid Weekly
Next Day Payments
- Based on a contractor working 37.5 hours per week.
- Full employee personal tax allowance of £11,000 per year (tax code 1100L).
- Contractor has no additional income during the tax year.
- Subsistence based on the HMRC’s benchmark scale rates model.
- Annual business mileage calculated at 45p/mile for the first 10,000 miles and at 25p/mile thereafter.
- Expenses calculated between £3.16 and £355 and is restricted by allowable expenses and expenses reasonably incurred by an employee working and staying away from home.
- Weekly calculation based on 52 weeks per full tax year.
- Monthly calculation based on 12 months per full tax year.
- All Tax, NIC’s and employers NIC’s based on 16/17 tax year.
Additional assumptions for Crystal calculation
- SDC (Supervision, Direction or Control) does not apply during any contract assignment throughout the tax year.
- All legitimate business expenses incurred during each assignment will be paid as part of your regular Crystal payment package. Any incurred expenses over the pre-agreed amount can be received as a tax refund from HMRC after the tax year-end on 5th April.
- All Crystal payments include holiday pay.
- All Crystal payments do not include pension contributions.
Additional assumptions for Pocked Accounts calculation
- All assignments fall outside the scope of IR35.
- Director’s wage of £8,060 per year.
- Pocket Accounts Premium package is used for the purpose of this calculation.
- Only one owner and director is involved in the company.
Please note, you may be eligible for the HMRC’s flat rate VAT scheme. Our consultants would be happy to discuss this with you.