Competitive? Speak To Us Now…
- Fast and hassle-free set up
- Holiday pay
- Sick pay
- No entry or exit fees
- Same day payments
- Payday advances*
- Multiple daily payroll processing
- 24/7 Access to our easy to use online portal
- Your own dedicated Account Manager
- £20m comprehensive insurance package
- 100% Focus on compliance (Pure PAYE)
- Claim fixed HMRC allowable expenses** or year end via a P87
- Full statutory employment rights
- A Workplace pension scheme
Limited Company Solution
Competitive? Speak To Us Now…
- Maximize Your Income
- Free Limited Company
- Easy To Use
- Tailored For You
- Save £1000’s Of Pounds In Professional Fees
- Safe And Compliant
- Access Your Accounts On The Move
- We Make Managing Your Finances Simple
- Customise Packages To Ensure You Get All The Help You Need
Congratulations On Your New Contract
Our Salary Calculator will help you make an informed decision about either using an umbrella company or Limited Company to service your contract.
Online salary calculator can sometime be misleading which is why our bespoke calculation will be accurate and completely complaint.
Remember that not all Umbrella Companies are created equal. At Crystal Umbrella our NewWorld solutions allow legitimate business and travel expenses to be paid weekly*. This enhances your overall package and makes sure you are running your contract journey efficiently.
- Based on a contractor working 37.5 hours per week.
- Full employee personal tax allowance of £11,000 per year (tax code 1100L).
- Contractor has no additional income during the tax year.
- Subsistence based on the HMRC’s benchmark scale rates model.
- Annual business mileage calculated at 45p/mile for the first 10,000 miles and at 25p/mile thereafter.
- Expenses calculated between £3.16 and £355 and is restricted by allowable expenses and expenses reasonably incurred by an employee working and staying away from home.
- Weekly calculation based on 52 weeks per full tax year.
- Monthly calculation based on 12 months per full tax year.
- All Tax, NIC’s and employers NIC’s based on 16/17 tax year.
Additional assumptions for Crystal calculation
- SDC (Supervision, Direction or Control) does not apply during any contract assignment throughout the tax year.
- All legitimate business expenses incurred during each assignment will be paid as part of your regular Crystal payment package. Any incurred expenses over the pre-agreed amount can be received as a tax refund from HMRC after the tax year-end on 5th April.
- All Crystal payments include holiday pay.
- All Crystal payments do not include pension contributions.
Additional assumptions for Pocked Accounts calculation
- All assignments fall outside the scope of IR35.
- Director’s wage of £8,060 per year.
- Pocket Accounts Premium package is used for the purpose of this calculation.
- Only one owner and director is involved in the company.
Please note, you may be eligible for the HMRC’s flat rate VAT scheme. Our consultants would be happy to discuss this with you.