Crystal Choice is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to this website (the “Site”) and to complying with UK Data Protection legislation. This policy explains how we treat the personal information that you provide to us.
The information we collect
We may collect, store and use information about:
- your visits to and use of this Site
- any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this Site
- personal details that you provide to us – and agree to provide as accurate – for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our services and/or email notifications
- your personal details from emails or other correspondence that you send to us
The way we use information
This information may be used:
- in the administration of this Site
- to improve the services we offer
- for marketing purposes
- to supply you with the information or services that you have requested
- to contact you for your views on our services
- to notify you from time to time about important changes or developments to our services
- to send you information about our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think maybe of interest to you
- to provide carefully-selected third parties contact information to provide you with services you have specifically expressed an interest in.
- to provide other companies with statistical information about our users (this information will not be used to identify any individual user(s))
We will take all reasonable precautions to prevent access to your personal information by unauthorised persons and to prevent the accidental loss, destruction, damage, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will not disclose any of the information you provide to us without your consent, except:
- if we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- if we are sold to, merged with or enter into a joint venture with another business, in which case your information may be disclosed to the new business owners or partners
Cookies are small data files sent by a web server to a web browser when that browser visits the server’s website and are stored by the browser on the computer’s hard drive. Cookies enable the web server to monitor activity on the website and make it easier for the user to log on to and use the website on future occasions.
We may issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the Site unless you stated your objection to receiving them when providing your details to us. We may use information from cookies in the administration of the Site, to improve the Site and/or for marketing purposes. We may also use this information to identify your computer when you visit the Site and to personalise the Site for you.
You can set your computer’s web browser to reject cookies, although you may then not be able to use certain features on the Site.
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
|scripts.js||Homepage slider cookie tracks user click behaviour in order to display a specific slider.|
|scripts.js 2||Contact forms data capture|
|conversion.js||Google Lead Conversion|
|rightnav.js||Collapsible sections cookie tracks user click behaviour in order to display a specific section and close the previous opened section menu.|
No personally identifiable information stored in the SnapEngage live chat service cookies will be shared with outside companies for any purpose without your permission.
|SnapABugVisit, ttl=0 (session only),|
|SnapABugUserEmail, ttl=1 year,|
|SnapABugBanned, ttl=30 days,|
Which Way Now? To investigate further, choose another path below.